[R>Programmer] Share Unpaid 2d Artist Looking for a Programmer to work together on a Hentai cooking game

CookieH7

Jul 4, 2024
banner.png
It's a game about making burgers, much like what you could've seen in Papa's games, BUT you're supposed to beat your customers as if it was Dark Souls using various elemental ingredients, that have special abilities (like making a fire burger that will deal AoE fire damage to all customers, for example), as well as fighting bosses in the future versions (but more on that a bit later)

(Mockup screenshot)
2-FakeScreenshot.png

No coding for the game has been done, HOWEVER, all of the assets for the small demo of this game had been finished and ready to be put in the engine. We're talking UI, characters, cooking related assets and whatever else i forgot to mention

2-MainMenu.png
Scene1.gif
2-FakeScreenshot-WIN.png
BJ(3).gif

I should mention that i'm still in the process of designing future game mechanics for the parts of the game that are gonna come after this demo

---- What i need in you ----

Communication - lets keep in touch. If you disappear (no replies for around a week) without a reason - i will assume you abandoned the project and will start looking for another person

Some Programming experience / Reliability - i'm not looking for complete beginners that will fail to make any progress, i'm here to finish this game. I do understand, however, that everyone is busy, so idm if you can't do it full time, nor do i require anything like it, i only mind if you make literally 0 progress.

*Optional* Potential team member - i'd like us to stay as a team to not just finish this demo, but the entire game potentially, so i'd like you to be involved in the game on a personal level (be interested in it and its world).

*Optional* familiar with games like - FTL (huge + for this one) or other rogue likes , Souls like, Papa's games / flash games.

---- Core game should have: ----​

- support for live 2d models / animations (for interactable Hentai scenes / animated character portraits)

(we can negotiate if live 2d support is gonna be very problematic, but thats the only animation way i know for now)

- burger making gameplay

- potentially in the future​

- ability system

- VN like dialogue system

- FTL like world map with encounters

- other stuff i forgor

---- Future of the game ----

I see this game as a rogue-like (FTL is a great example) Dark Souls game, but you fight by cooking burgers as if it was Papa's game.

I'd like there to be a world map (just like FTL) filled with various encounters, mini bosses, bosses and meta progression.

I understand that this might sound too ambitious, but i hope that even if we're not gonna manage to get to that point, we're at least gonna create a game that we'd love to play

---- Hentai ----

Game has / will have:
- Sharing (NTS)
- (potentially) Futa on Female / Futa on Futa

Game will never have anything like:
- Male on Male
- Futa on Male

So i hope you're ok with all that

---About me---

0 prior exp in making games, an artist

i'm taking care of game design, story, art and animation , maybe other stuff too if i have to

---Payment---

The sitaution with payments for me is a bit tricky, so i might not be able to pay you right away when game makes money (we'll discuss it in more detail in dms)

But i intend to share the money that this game makes

---- About the world of this game ----

f5Zk11.png
Game is set in the sci fi / fantasy universe with slightly dorky story.

Despite the fact that their technology advanced to a point where space travels are common, they still prefer to fight in close combat (for the most part), using their shells as armor and in some cases using magic or machines to assert their dominance.

In a world with no good or evil

The whole galaxy itself is alive, so you better watch where you step, otherwise a potentially non-friendly planet itself might slightly murder you.

But even despite that people thrive in this universe and these people more than anything need only one thing - hentai food.

That is exactly why Empire of Darkness decided to start the project "Red Burgerz", which is supposed to bring down even the strongest of them all - Kingdom of Light

---Thank you for your time---

I'm open to suggestions. If, for example, you want somethign else added or some feature done differently- we can discuss it

if you're interested and want to learn more, you can find me on discord - cokieh

Please provide examples of your work, thanks~

Reactions: PinkBrushArt

cybermazinho

Sep 12, 2024
Hello, I'm very interested, I have knowledge with Unity, Godot, Unreal and pygame (python), and I also have knowledge in web development, call me on discord cybermazinho

9PercentGames

Feb 22, 2024
This might be the first time I've seen somebody who actually knows what they are doing posts here, I'm definitely interested
I only have like 2-3 hours a day i can fully commit until October though
I send you a request on Discord