[R>Writer] Share Looking for a dialogue writer[COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Project:
Fantasy Setting Netori Game (currently unnamed)

Developer:
I am Gardenson, me and my friend are currently a team of two who hope to form a small team for making games.

Looking for:
A writer who is good at English and can write engaging dialogue. The writing style should be lighthearted, witty, and humorous, as opposed to heavy or serious.

Employment Type:
Revenue split

Work commitment:
We will decide on weekly goals together and try to meet them. This is very much a hobby project and low commitment for the current team members, so we are expecting the same.

Preferred method of contact:
DM here or on Discord gardenson.gg

Job Description:
The writer is expected to turn a project outline into a script with dialogue and narration, as well as descriptions of the scene that can be used when making renders. The outline will include character designs and descriptions, some major events, and the main story plot. Should be comfortable writing about various kinks and fetishes. We expect you to adhere to the outline but also flesh it out where needed and suggest changes. Discussion with the team is encouraged. Should be able to work in a team and take feedback. Ultimately we want to create something the whole team is happy with.

Additional comments:
We have several project ideas that are in the planning stage, however, for the first project we have decided to create a simple game in Renpy using Koikatsu for the art. We hope to complete this game over the next six months in monthly releases. We already have the character's designs, plot outlines, and sequence of events. The first game will be a netori harem game in a fantasy setting, however, in future projects we plan to explore other kinks and settings as well.

Last edited:

Hanibal.Barca

Aug 3, 2024
I'd be more than willing to learn more about your project before I can make any promises. I have a somewhat extensive writing experience, my grasp over the language covers a great many accents and a few distinct jargons. I can also translate content into French.

Nov 29, 2022
Hey there, I recently got back into the groove of creative writing and was supposed to work with 2 different artists earlier this month but he or she just completely ignored me. Anyways, I am pretty sure we worked in the past. Something about the first scene being the main character meeting a woman in a train. I also remember leaving after about 1,000 words in (the reasoning as to why is something I forgot; in all fairness its been like two years). The reason I bring that up is that to let know you that I can write, I communicate, and I'm looking for another shot. I sent a friend request. I am typically active during the day and I am using the Eastern Time zone or EDT. I'll leave a sample of how I write.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Hey there, I recently got back into the groove of creative writing and was supposed to work with 2 different artists earlier this month but he or she just completely ignored me. Anyways, I am pretty sure we worked in the past. Something about the first scene being the main character meeting a woman in a train. I also remember leaving after about 1,000 words in (the reasoning as to why is something I forgot; in all fairness its been like two years). The reason I bring that up is that to let know you that I can write, I communicate, and I'm looking for another shot. I sent a friend request. I am typically active during the day and I am using the Eastern Time zone or EDT. I'll leave a sample of how I write.
Hey man, I appreciate you reaching out, but we have already had a lot of people approach us and we are now in talks with two of them and we will probably end up choosing one of them. I had already reported this thread as completed, it seems my request hasn't been processed yet. If there is ever a requirement for us in the future and you are still willing I will reach out to you. Once again thank you for showing interest.

Reactions: thedevastator2021

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I'm on a project already writing both the world build and character dialogues. However, I have some time as a writing consultant (basically an editor) and would review your works for free (on Discord with the same name here :) )

But, perhaps in the future on a different project, we can have a chat. I've written a world build for now 3 games with character builds, along with full dialogue (current game am working on) and most of another (though that RPG Maker crew has let it die and gone to Ren'PY version). So, from a goblin game, total NTR game and now a harem/NTR/incest game. Plus other published works of science fiction to historical fiction.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I'm on a project already writing both the world build and character dialogues. However, I have some time as a writing consultant (basically an editor) and would review your works for free (on Discord with the same name here :) )

But, perhaps in the future on a different project, we can have a chat. I've written a world build for now 3 games with character builds, along with full dialogue (current game am working on) and most of another (though that RPG Maker crew has let it die and gone to Ren'PY version). So, from a goblin game, total NTR game and now a harem/NTR/incest game. Plus other published works of science fiction to historical fiction.
I have sent you a friend request on Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.