VN Ren'Py Secrets and Boundaries [v0.0.1] [Fronte91]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_screen_sb.png

Overview:
"Secrets and Boundaries" will follow our main character Aaron (name is customizable) as he starts his freshman year at the illustrious Viktor Khondria University. He will meet many people including several lovely ladies for him to try his luck with, though there are plenty of other guys who are also competing for these ladies' attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-15
Release Date: 2024-08-14
Developer: Fronte91 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Sharing is Caring
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

intro_preview_1.png ch1_nsfw_1.png ch1_nsfw_2.png ch1_sfw_2.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
He will meet many people including several lovely ladies for him to try his luck with, though there are plenty of other guys who are also competing for these ladies' attention.
The new guy learns there are truly only two choices in LIFE:
"Keep it all for yourself... or SHARING is caring" ...and everything is shared. :devilish:

(That same night in the boys' room...)
ofnb2cics11b2.jpg
THX for sharing... lol

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I thought Secrets of Sorcery got a spin off (complete with both using the same map)

That said please add Netorare to the tags.

Reactions: Fronte91

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I thought Secrets of Sorcery got a spin off (complete with both using the same map)

That said please add Netorare to the tags.
F95 tag guidelines won't allow it until there's actual content for that tag, but it is in the planned tags

Reactions: shmurfer

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I expected harem to be on the planned list as well, weird that it isn't.
The plan for this project is to narrow down the options that players want MC to pursue as the game goes on, so that there's only a few instead of the whole cast. If I can manage it without increasing my workload by too much, I may include a path for a harem, but I'm not sure if it's feasible.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The plan for this project is to narrow down the options that players want MC to pursue as the game goes on, so that there's only a few instead of the whole cast. If I can manage it without increasing my workload by too much, I may include a path for a harem, but I'm not sure if it's feasible.
3 LIs already counts for the harem tag here though.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
What if they still choose every girl? Are you saying we are FORCED to choose only one by the end? If not, then it would need a harem ending

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
What if they still choose every girl? Are you saying we are FORCED to choose only one by the end? If not, then it would need a harem ending
What I am saying is that to avoid having to make the 72 variants of each scene that would be required to cover all the potential full/partial harem combinations, I am thinking about having the players select a few (2-4?) LIs that they want to pursue as the story goes on. Nothing is set in stone yet.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Oh nice, I was waiting for this one. Sharing Is Caring was a really nice game and we can always use more netorase.

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes