• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Whales492004

Jul 16, 2020
I noticed that Hixxy is the model I am missing on my list, how or where can I unlock her?? Anybody knows, I know by the game updates that she its there almost since start, but I dont have her.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
When I chose at the beginning, I clicked do not betray Cherie, this may affect the fact that Piper will not appear in my gym, I no longer know where to look for her

Capta1n

Sep 13, 2021
48/51 that you can get through gameplay are following:
Aaliyah, Adriana, Alli, Angela, Anissa, Anna, Anya, Ariana, Autumn, Brooklyn, Caprice, Chloe, Dani, Dillion, Elsa, Faye, Gina, Hixxy, Jade, Janice, Jayden, Julia, Karma, Katrina, Katsumi, Keisha, Kendra, Kenzie, Kimmy, Kirsten, Kleio, Kylie, Lana, Lauren, Lena, Marley, Megan, Mia, Naomi, Nicole, Peta, Piper, Remy, Riley, Romi, Stevie, Sydney and Teanna

You should also have two of the following four real estate agents (depending on who you choose): Alexa, Aria, India and Skyler

51st is Dakota you get by using a code.
how to get hixxy

HotLeo

Mar 19, 2023
Where and how to find the content for Vienna and Staci ?

And unlockable doesn't mean that she can't be found

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes