Unity - Abandoned - Ben & Gwen Sleepless Nights [v0.1] [Perevorot]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GiantSquid

Nice little Ben 10 parody,
    Small story, short but good dialog, gets quickly into the plot(secks) can't complain.
    2 ways to fuck Gwen as of writing, as Ben and Four arms both have their own scenes with various positions. Though a bit rough graphically, the animations are smooth and models are ok .
    Overall I can't what to see more
  2. 5.00 star(s)

oshire

This is a 3D game not unlike Monster Girl Project. As of version 0.1, you have two versions of Ben you can play and the game delivers what it promised : sex, pure and simple. It seems like more transformations will be added in later versions of the game and hopefully different sex positions with that.

For now, this is a game with great value and good potential so I give it a solid 5 stars.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

grgrgr5

Surprisingly high quality game. I'd never have expected from the dull banner and mediocre looking screenshots that the actual animations and models would be so smooth and high quality.

Definitely a game to watch.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

luckypig

wow, this was surprisingly good quality! I hope to see more! animations are pretty smooth and it looks like the game was made for VR, The other alien choices should be interesting, gwen could use a little more annoyed/dirty talk I feel though.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Derp Network

Review Version 0.01

Gotta give the DEV a Big Thumbs Up, cuz he deserves it, nice game he has here, only problem i found was gwen's mouth (which had no end, it was just a black mass) and performance issues ( that might be my pc for sure so ignore XD ). Good animations, nice menu, its a 3D game with a 1s person view that works well cuz we are able to look around, etc.

Overall Pretty good not gonna lie, imma follow the game.