1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Leodrago

May 9, 2020
You have to do an action that opens the secret. For example for the blonde with delivery boy BF, raise her affection to interested, call her into office and rape her. That unlocks her secret which Allows you to use said option to get other scene and then just fuck her in office.
For Hopper (the most voted maid in reputation) you have to check her sex activity tab.
Also the Coffe jsons in game tab are the saves. If you search a bit in the longass (LAZY FUCKING PROGRAMING, as the file has no structure only one longass line of text) line of text, you can find such usefull stuff like money, fame and skill points. There is also affection of girls there somewhere, but said file is also a mess of chinese and chinese in romanji so i didnt dare to try to look for it. Also everything has to stay on a single line or game wont register the save.
how do i increase their effection ?
i still don't know what is going on in the game tbh

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Can't replicate the screen problem that some people posting so the only things i could advice to try would be to try changing aspect ratios on their monitors and gpu software as well as trying to change the dpi settings on the game.exe properties. If the solution is not there then no idea.

On side note game has bugs like loosing my "couple" status after loading or when i speak to the dude with the helmet and choosing "come in" soft locking/freezing the dialog window and thus the game. Also seams that after loading a save in your room you can reclaim the ranking fame money, save and reload for more over again..

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Affection comes from calling them to your office and do h actions. To unlock those though you must figure out the secrets and do something about them first (except gena that she is willing to do things from the start).. There is a skill you unlock that helps by giving you tips on secrets

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
Before you can do H stuff, give em rating in the reputation option on PC at home. That increases affection by like 2-3. Once you have it around 80-100 you can start to work on H.

Lol310

Apr 1, 2021
Can't replicate the screen problem that some people posting so the only things i could advice to try would be to try changing aspect ratios on their monitors and gpu software as well as trying to change the dpi settings on the game.exe properties. If the solution is not there then no idea.

On side note game has bugs like loosing my "couple" status after loading or when i speak to the dude with the helmet and choosing "come in" soft locking/freezing the dialog window and thus the game. Also seams that after loading a save in your room you can reclaim the ranking fame money, save and reload for more over again..
If your solutions had a chance at working people like me wouldnt even ask the question, not a single thing will work because the game is bigger then 1680/1050 and there is no way to make it smaller without options settings that is not in the game

Reactions: lazzarot

lazzarot

Jan 5, 2018
If your solutions had a chance at working people like me wouldnt even ask the question, not a single thing will work because the game is bigger then 1680/1050 and there is no way to make it smaller without options settings that is not in the game
Yeah I was interested in the game but it will be difficult to play if it cannot run on a 1366 x 768 screen. The developer was unable to implement the basics of reducing the screen resolution so I will have to pass the game for now

dotdotdot123

Feb 8, 2018
Okay so i figured out smh smth but last 2 girls can find what to do,here is my save i think maybe almost full.I hope it will help ya in progression,hope someone will post finished save,cuz i cant continue further.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Here my save, I have won 3 girls and a top-rank shop, a top-rank girl at least rank 2, money is crazy, fully upgraded, and max talent. The only thing I haven't done is not completely the girls quest; it seems hard to do so.

but I won't bother playing this game it was shit made anyways

Last edited:

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
I thought this was a scat cafe game.

bm (bowel movement) love cafe.

Looking at one of the screenshots, I thought the orders had a little toilet with a brown plunger (looking closer I think it's a parfait), like the girls use the toilet and sell what they made as the product.
I'm not into scat, but I thought that was a really funny idea.

Kinda disappointed that wasn't the case.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'd be worried there's a trojan in this steaming pile.

Still better than Western english turds deep in SBI/DEI and loves to rape their own mother.
Definitely a Touch grass candidate, I'm guessing you're from South Korea, for some inexplicable reason their incels are more atrocious and angry than any other region on earth.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes