Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
does anybody what happened to dominant players route please I wish to play futa lesbian route on this

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
are there gonna be more scenes for Dr.Quinn. could go for some domination loss stuff for her.

Tropolu

Jun 19, 2022
there's a way to remove brands? Hypnosis don't let me do anything to stop, it's always the '"obey" option.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
there's a way to remove brands? Hypnosis don't let me do anything to stop, it's always the '"obey" option.
if you're talking bout bodywritings, go take a shower in one of the two bathrooms. if you're talking about removing the hypnosis debuffs, get the 3rd tier visor skill to customize the visor. itll let you turn off the debuffs. i recommend putting it on before your char goes to sleep so you dont have to deal with people harassing you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tropolu

Night27

May 8, 2017
So question is there a wiki, guide, or place where I can get a walkthrough on characters and quests?

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a way to customize your slaves beyond hair? I wanna adjust breast size and stuff.

Tropolu

Jun 19, 2022
if you're talking bout bodywritings, go take a shower in one of the two bathrooms. if you're talking about removing the hypnosis debuffs, get the 3rd tier visor skill to customize the visor. itll let you turn off the debuffs. i recommend putting it on before your char goes to sleep so you dont have to deal with people harassing you
I was talking about branding iron stuff (don't know if is a vanilla or a mod), but thanks for the hypnosis hint

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Shitstorm aside, the new character just seems to disappear after multiple conversations. She's no longer in the eating area, after time skipping a week the game hasn't triggered any events that suggest something should be happening. I guess that's that then.

Reactions: Ssato243

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
Time for my normal update post to flag for update lol
also just as a side note these last two updates have been insane from a technical perspective. how has this dude not only added their own block-based programming system but now also made a dynamic npc interaction system all in like two-three months. mate rahi you ok lol, tho seriously dude deserves a break. I don't think they have missed one day over this entire year doing daily updates and working on the project.

0.1.6 Sandbox update just got released over on his GitHub page

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
the only issue i have with this update is that look for trouble just doesnt work now and npcs are 20x more likely to talk to eachother than you. also wish that talking wasnt strictly related to sex topics

Last edited:

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Damn, the fact that the dev built this entire interaction system and wrote all the responses and stuff for them is absolutely insane. There are a few bugs I've noticed though, some specific interactions just say Null because he forgot to give dialogue. To me, this just shows that he has been coding his brains out on this new update. Good shit man.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes