VN Ren'Py Coffee Buns [v0.4.0] [Cinnamon Switch]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is funny when f95 want to revamp the tag system but they don't even know how to tag a game.
needs the trasn protag/female protag tags from what people say....also unless there's something actually monstrous about them, we should really stop slapping monster girl on every furry game. it gets confusing and dilutes the purpose of the tag for sorting purposes.
You boys have high expectations of the uploaders on this site.
Do you often see people drooling and shitting themselves and consider them geniuses?
Report the OP, don't just post about it, if you want the tags corrected.
They need the help. A lot. :lepew:

----

Anyway, the game is pretty good so far.
Gonna hold off on playing it too far till they finish it in maybe a year or so.
Mice Tea was what convinced me VNs on Renpy could be sexy and really well made.

I have high expectations for a cute trans fulfillment game with a bun gal but I also hope there's a path where the MC stays male.
The original game had a lot of variations and routes so it's not out of the question probably.
Or maybe it is. We'll see.

Moosejaw

Aug 17, 2022
Technically the male protagonist tag is fine as your male for several chapters with just occasional tit growth monster girl can defs go their all furries through and through. Don't know how necessary the trans/futa protag tag would be as you become an actual full bodied female

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
i saw the pictures so im wondering does the mc transform into a female??? and if so shouldn't they add the gay or futa tag to warn anyone who doesn't want to see that shit
By the point in the game the MC body is full female. Where the futa part so far would be a transformation for a few still images as his dick shrinks into a vagina.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CoffeeBuns-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 5, 2023
I have high expectations for a cute trans fulfillment game with a bun gal but I also hope there's a path where the MC stays male.
The teaser at the end of Mice Tea was the devs wanting to explore the effects of the tea on someone who's non-binary instead of just trans with their next game, so Leo's either going to end up in some femboy/futa middle ground or they're going to switch back and forth between the sexes.
By the point in the game the MC body is full female. Where the futa part so far would be a transformation for a few still images as his dick shrinks into a vagina.
Haven't played 0.4, but they spend a good chunk of chapters 2 and 3 with both tits and a dick, including the H-scene at the end of chapter 3.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote