Unity GIRLDIVERS [v0.7.1 C2] [Sweet Cakes Games]

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Eh, bugsex ain't my thing. I was hoping for a male player character with girl companions that you fight alongside and build affection with, but I also realize it's not fair for me to judge a game for what I wish it was rather than what it actually is. I am a bit surprised that the victory animation doesn't change depending on the girl you're playing as. though, and I'm playing the full version too. Still pretty fun though.

One suggestion I have is to make it so you don't have to hold Ctrl to use an ability. As it is right now you're not using z, x, c, or v for anything else so just let me press those right away.

Edit: I'm happy to say the bugs were anthromorphic women, I was worried it was going to be like Japanese insect stuff and I'm really, really not into that.

Last edited:

cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022
Eh, bugsex ain't my thing. I was hoping for a male player character with girl companions that you fight alongside and build affection with, but I also realize it's not fair for me to judge a game for what I wish it was rather than what it actually is. I am a bit surprised that the victory animation doesn't change depending on the girl you're playing as. though, and I'm playing the full version too. Still pretty fun though.

One suggestion I have is to make it so you don't have to hold Ctrl to use an ability. As it is right now you're not using z, x, c, or v for anything else so just let me press those right away.
you playin' the full vers already? sheesh gimmie that time machine doc, I need to rewind some past mistakes ;)

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Is the content any different from the current demo release? wondering if I should buy it
A little bit, there's a couple new enemies and objectives but you're mostly buying it to progress through the campaign and unlock story/cg

sabateenee

Feb 8, 2022
I expected the full version to be leaked right after the release, but unfortunately, there is no working game anywhere yet.

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Beat it, short but pretty good. Under no circumstances is there ever a reason to use anything but the assault rifles, but the variety of weapons was appreciated nonetheless.

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Beat it, short but pretty good. Under no circumstances is there ever a reason to use anything but the assault rifles, but the variety of weapons was appreciated nonetheless.
I like the shotgun for the sound effects, sounds actually powerful. The sound in general is very well done so props to whoever did the audio.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes