Ren'Py - Golden Mean [v0.4] [DrMolly]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Flynn974

I like the game. There's a lot of content for a first release. The models are quite nice, the story kinda revolves around a religion thing, which could be cool. I don't agree with the sandbox grinding approach. But that's just my opinion, so I won't let it affect the review.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Grymfrost

Great graphics, can't remember seeing any of the faces of the characters in other games although sure someone will correct me on that one lol :) So far an entertaining story which will hopefully continue in this vein. Plenty of scope to involve a multitude of story lines and good option on whether you want to see/watch the Ntr part of the story. Thoroughly enjoyed this first part and waiting in anticipation for the next episode.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mjwood88

Sentences don't make sense; story could be good with plenty of revisions. Models are good. Dev should decide whether it's a VN or sandbox title. As it is just now, I wouldn't play it again. As soon as you go into free-play you can't progress
  4. 5.00 star(s)

kasata

So far for a 0.1 version it's looking really solid. The story is nothing special, but it still works.

Pros

-High quality renders
    -Good looking and diverse cast of models
    -Attention to detail for clothing
    -Decent navigation menu
    -Animations

Cons

-Color of the UI needs a change to make it more obvious at times
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

Golden Mean [v0.1b]

PROS:
    1. Good renders
    2. Decent Story
    3. Good Characters
    CONS:
    1. The choices don’t seem very impactful in many cases.
    2. Unpredictable game-overs.