Others Hidden Path Life [v0.1.0] [HotDrake]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
The last five updates (two years) literally had no new content. And now he is reworking it, making most scenes/tasks unplayable. DarkCookie is a fucking fraud.
Any dev who takes 9 months to come out with an update is a fraud to begin with

WayneDwayne

Jul 23, 2022
This is true. Funny enough, some of the copies aren't actually that bad. They all get abandoned in the end though
example? i like when poeple steal art work i lowkey respect them more cuz it still is very time consuming to trace that but if they draw it themselves i know they have natural talent

Miido

Jul 4, 2017
To be honest, great effort a lot of people don't realize how much effort and courage it takes to post something, I want to publish my own but too scared to do it, so that's why well done you've made good stuff keep it up!!

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
I can't really criticize the look of the characters too much because quite frankly I see it mirroring society. The western World is in rough shape. :cry:

Consequently I don't want to play the game as (for me at least) the payoff is not great, dumpster diving for butch lesbians isn't something that gets my dick hard.

Reactions: Gabaw

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
example? i like when poeple steal art work i lowkey respect them more cuz it still is very time consuming to trace that but if they draw it themselves i know they have natural talent
I honestly dont remember, because they get abandoned in like 1-2 updates and the last one i played was probably close to two years ago.

share 3 with us
Sexbot, Divine Heel, Demon Deals (Demon Deals in particular has a very similar format but instead in RPGM, it does everything STS does but better)... I did notice you have a STS banner lol

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Let's see if DarkCookie sues for plagiarization. He has the funds.
There are like 6 games with Darkcookie's artwork, at this point he doesn't even care, he's probably more busy spending the money from the 2 years he spent scratching his balls without updating the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Sexbot, Divine Heel, Demon Deals (Demon Deals in particular has a very similar format but instead in RPGM, it does everything STS does but better)... I did notice you have a STS banner lol
Well... Sexbot and Divine Heel I already had as ignored threads, because the art style is not my piece of the cake. I tested Divine Heel, but did not really find the story immersive. STS is doing that better in my opinion.
Demon Deals on the other hand is on my watchlist, even though I have to say that the character art seems a bit repetitive and lazy at times. In terms of UI (map, movement, controls) it is also still below STS imo.

But thx for the share

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
I was about to comment that the art style looked nice when I realized it's mostly stolen assets from STS...

Jashinslayer

Jul 26, 2017
Jesus christ, where do I even begin...?
  1. Terrible, poorly written, unnatural sounding English full of spelling errors and grammar mistakes.
  2. Bland and predictable characterization (there was no need to include the fat guy Henry after Alexa's fight just to make Drake look good, stupid as fuck teenage level shit)
  3. Art recycled/ripped-off from Summertime Saga.
  4. Game is WAAAAY too text heavy with over-descriptions of environments (just SHOW the environments, there's no fucking reason to waste people's describing them.)
  5. The ONE sexual situation in the game so far is boring, bland, disappointing and over in 5 seconds?
  6. Several pages in the English version still accidentally in SPANISH.
  7. You need to WARN PLAYERS there's going to be a QTE game in the Gym training section BEFORE IT STARTS.
Good lord, I know this game is in the early stages, but I'm already severely disappointed in this and I see no potential in it.
Try out a GOOD game like "Hooked" by Blenderknight and realize all the things this game has done WRONG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ukx1443

WayneDwayne

Jul 23, 2022
Jesus christ, where do I even begin...?
  1. Terrible, poorly written, unnatural sounding English full of spelling errors and grammar mistakes.
  2. Bland and predictable characterization (there was no need to include the fat guy Henry after Alexa's fight just to make Drake look good, stupid as fuck teenage level shit)
  3. Art recycled/ripped-off from Summertime Saga.
  4. Game is WAAAAY too text heavy with over-descriptions of environments (just SHOW the environments, there's no fucking reason to waste people's describing them.)
  5. The ONE sexual situation in the game so far is boring, bland, disappointing and over in 5 seconds?
  6. Several pages in the English version still accidentally in SPANISH.
  7. You need to WARN PLAYERS there's going to be a QTE game in the Gym training section BEFORE IT STARTS.
Good lord, I know this game is in the early stages, but I'm already severely disappointed in this and I see no potential in it.
Try out a GOOD game like "Hooked" by Blenderknight and realize all the things this game has done WRONG.
ur just a hater lol

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes