Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Chrisst

Dec 13, 2017
So,

like Old Boy, the game? :unsure:
Dont remember the movie very well tbh. There are quite a few jav movies though.
For example intruders who force the family to fuck each other. Or some Yakuzi fetter
the mom and the son has to fuck her because of whatever reasons...
Or the stepfather tricks/teases his (step?)son to fuck his blindfolded mother.
Some of the guessing game movies where they are not aware that they are fucking their relative etc...
Bettie Bondage has also some clips where she tricks his son into fucking her.

Basically you being dominated or blackmailed to commit incest....

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is from Our Secret: Price of the Forbidden Wishes

View attachment 4048565

Holy shit, you actually got a game on Steam in Early Access? And for 20 smak-a-doodles no less.
Gonna be a lot of sad fappers when they realize the game will never get finished, but kudos for pulling one over on them. Go big or go home, right? :devilish:
What could possibly go wrong? :LOL:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
But we lost the Steam stats they were so proud of. As if a 20% refund rate is a good thing. :poop:
I guess technically it's still an incest game, all 13 minutes of it. So, if the Dev is advertising their incest game in an incest thread, even if a bit scummy, is it against the rules? :unsure:

Reactions: Daskapitall

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
But we lost the Steam stats they were so proud of. As if a 20% refund rate is a good thing. :poop:
I guess technically it's still an incest game, all 13 minutes of it. So, if the Dev is advertising their incest game in an incest thread, even if a bit scummy, is it against the rules? :unsure:
1726818737816.png
I mean there IS the option to report for exactly that. Advertisement.
The thing is the dev should make his own thread for exactly that.

This thread isn't for devs to promote their game but for the community to archive them.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Some updates

New game alert
Shades of the Past | true M/S B/S A/N | Ren'Py
:unsure: Well from what I've read in the comments this game has unavoidable trans content, so for me it's a big "NO" right from the start, and unless devs change it so that it's possible to completely avoid any sexual content with a trans characters I won't even try this game.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
:unsure: Well from what I've read in the comments this game has unavoidable trans content, so for me it's a big "NO" right from the start, and unless devs change it so that it's possible to completely avoid any sexual content with a trans characters I won't even try this game.
Unavoidable, like MC forced to be a bottom? That would make the game a nope for me too. :unsure:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Unavoidable, like MC forced to be a bottom? That would make the game a nope for me too. :unsure:
Well I don't know if MC is bottom or not, but for me it's not very important because I generally don't tolerate any sexual content with trans or futa in games, so if game has a futa/trans tag and it's not completely avoidable I simply don't touch such a game.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

Daskapitall

Apr 25, 2023
Well I don't know if MC is bottmom or not, but for me it's not very important because I generally don't tolerate any sexual content with trans or futa in games, so if game has a futa/trans tag and it's not completely avoidable I simply don't touch such a game.
is the left sign is from my pleasure ?

Oct 7, 2017
Holy fuck, just played though it cause I liked the screenshots - man this brought back memories.
Are there any games along the lines of this? I really loved the dynamic between the mother and the son where he is the one driving the action forward while the Mom gives quite a bit of pushback?
Edit: Especially the scenes where he gets her to dress up for him and / or remove her bra and then telling her that she has to prove that she wears none.

Last edited:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Are there any games along the lines of this?
There's a spin off, but the dev don't want a game thread for the moment so there's only a thread in the development forum:
Perfect Bond
And here the links to his SS to get parts 1 and 2 of the game as those in the OP of the development thread haven't been updated in a long time

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes