valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Do you guys have a tier list of greatest or most hated AVN villains? Where does Ethan fall on that list?

Screenshot_20240923_183152_DuckDuckGo_1.jpg

(I haven't played enough AVNs to make a list. I do hate Dennis from Double Homework.)

Screenshot_20240923_003044_DuckDuckGo_1.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you guys have a tier list of greatest or most hated AVN villains? Where does Ethan fall on that list?

(I haven't played enough AVNs to make a list. I do hate Dennis from Double Homework.)
devs are ultimate avn villains but ethan nor dennis are close to top of pixel villains in avns.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

View attachment 4062462

View attachment 4062466
Ethan is right up there for sure, mostly because Intertwined is one of my favourite AVN's and my love for Erynn. Not quite as high as Jason from Hillside, him I want dead. Ethan I could live with seeing him in prison, being someones bitch so he quickly learns how it feels.

• Haha
Reactions: valbitterb

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 4062462

View attachment 4062466
Not actually a villain, but the 'supposed' best friend who hits you over head with a rock and leaves you for dead in the middle of the woods because an LI likes you more than him in Dreamland is the one at the top of my list. :mad:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Not actually a villain, but the 'supposed' best friend who hits you over head with a rock and leaves you for dead in the middle of the woods because an LI likes you more than him in Dreamland is the one at the top of my list. :mad:
That one hits you different (pun intended) because it's someone close to you and you would never see it coming. Finding out more about his past would presumably move him up in the list for me too though. Jason as mentioned is another - there are a few in Hillside actually. I think they are above Ethan (so far) because it's more organised, whereas Ethan feels small-time.

Jason and his group are probably where Ethan will end up if he can carry on getting away with things - part of a group trafficking hopeful models and actresses and drugging them up to be passed around on billionaires' yachts, then killing them off when they have served their purpose or if they start to resist too much. I see a lot of parallels here actually, if Ethan is seen to be at the start of that sort of journey... Putting your childhood friend through that though, that's another step on the evil staircase...

• Hey there

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
That one hits you different (pun intended) because it's someone close to you and you would never see it coming. Finding out more about his past would presumably move him up in the list for me too though. Jason as mentioned is another - there are a few in Hillside actually. I think they are above Ethan (so far) because it's more organised, whereas Ethan feels small-time.

Jason and his group are probably where Ethan will end up if he can carry on getting away with things - part of a group trafficking hopeful models and actresses and drugging them up to be passed around on billionaires' yachts, then killing them off when they have served their purpose or if they start to resist too much. I see a lot of parallels here actually, if Ethan is seen to be at the start of that sort of journey... Putting your childhood friend through that though, that's another step on the evil staircase...
I'd agree with that. Ethan at the moment, does feel like an amateur playing at being a Big Bad Guy. Where, the Jason group is well beyond the redemption and forgivable point (for me anyway).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Putting the game in spoiler and keeping what happens defeat the purpose of a spoiler :KEK: .

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Ethan I could live with seeing him in prison, being someones bitch so he quickly learns how it feels.
I highly agree. I was thinking death or prison.

But you made me lean prison. He needs to feel what he made Erynn feel 100 times over.

That sucks. He beats out Zach as worst friend.

That's a good way of putting it. A step higher or a step that puts him parallel because of the deeply personal nature of his crime/s, even if he is small time.

4.40 star(s) 282 Votes