Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Downloaded on linux mint and there's no dialogues T-T. I tried some fixes but it either "doesnt work" or need to install something that i can't or dont know how to.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
Downloaded on linux mint and there's no dialogues T-T. I tried some fixes but it either "doesnt work" or need to install something that i can't or dont know how to.
Linux is already a hard sell when you like regular gaming but here where whole games are mostly done by one person I would recommend just stick with windows. I use linux mostly on my TV because there I mostly use a browser or a video player.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Your wish has been successfully ignored and you will never be satisfied unless you forget KP exist.
Its funny how many JP Devs "borrow" ideas from the popular. I think this is the 3rd Watered down Karryn's prison clone i've seen.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Its funny how many JP Devs "borrow" ideas from the popular. I think this is the 3rd Watered down Karryn's prison clone i've seen.
You mean creators in general. If something is popular / selling well everyone want a piece of the pie. That's why, for example, there was the brown age of FPS games (where everything was dusty / muddy colored for a while), and why you see movies with the same / similar theme released shortly after a major hit, or all the youtubers that do whatever the most recent viral video is.

Reactions: Dedensai
4.60 star(s) 420 Votes