VN - Ren'Py - Once Again [Prologue] [Paraloop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zakalwe76

great start - enjoyed playing AND reading. absolutely gorgeous models. though the story itself isn't yet clear - it can play out great or just turn out to be a major f*ck-up like Red Lucy. i hope the has pretty solid idea on where this is all going and can deliver the quality product. all the best and thx for your job(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Droopies

Been supporting this Dev for long time now.
    My main reasons for this are:

Good Renders, Dev wants input from us and can take criticism.

Now that the story is out and seeing the result of his work.
    I am even more invested as It's a great start.

Well done Lampy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

yossa999

Okay, I don't usually review first releases, but this VN seems to be one of those I like.

- I will never say no to a well written time travelling story.
    - Although good graphics is not something you can surprise anyone with these days, this is not a reason to underestimate it. This game looks very nice.
    - Easy to read dialogues between characters, sometimes funny, sometimes witty - just what I like.
    - The variety of girls, who are different either in appearance and in personality. Another pro point for the game.
    - The plot is yet to unfold, but there are already intriguing moments and mysteries, I hope that this will not be another adventure of a freshman in college. So far, I am interested.
    - There are a few lewd scenes, so far everything is pretty standard and vanilla, but this is only the prologue.
    - The soundtrack is quite pleasant, not distracting from action and fitting for the scenes.

So, the conclusion: the game is promising, I'm looking forward to the next episode, I definitely recommend it to everyone.