RPGM - Completed - Red's Impressions Rescue Operation [Final] [Kunka Kunka Empire]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I am giving this game 5 stars because it has classic enjoyable RPG gameplay featuring gameplay twists like traps and puzzles.

However, I understand and respect why some people would rate it lower. This game is only 2 hours long, it does not have free roam, it takes place entirely in a dungeon, and only has 10 erotic artworks.

If you're going to play this game, you should keep all of that in mind and tailor your expectations as such. This is a GREAT GAME - but its short and simple and the scenes are kind of rapey. Thankfully, a virgin playthrough is possible and not very hard to get.

I rate it 5 stars as a fantastic short rpg. But if you are expecting a deep story driven experience, you should look to a different title.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

Pros:
    • Game promotes multiple ways of playing the game
    • Game rewards you with killing every enemy
    • Enemies don’t return after killing them preventing grinding
    • Not that much backtracking

Cons:
    • Short game
    • Early game hell if you don’t kill the early enemies
    • Can get stuck in the castle due to not realizing that there are 4 options in the last dialogue choice
    • Final boss is actually hard to lose against. This means the final henati scene is difficult to obtain
    • Outside of two scenes, most of the hentai scenes are obtained by losing a battle (one is picking the wrong dialogue option and the other is taking too long to finish a battle against the clown enemy)

I was invested in the story and was expecting a plot twist. The scene in the castle is surprising but at the same time, I was annoyed how the fourth option isn't visible and that's the common sense option. When one option is supposed to be cautious and you're still punished for it also was annoying. Also, the final boss is anti-climatic when you realize that you don't have to put that much effort and can just spam physical attacks even if the other members end up defeated.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

The game is fun to play but it just stops at fun. Here's why:
    - The game is about MC trying to rescue her friends. The story is okay and line-near, it's fun to play and wasting times.
    - Because this game is about 1-2 hour long so don't expect much about it. It has a good character design, acceptable CG and most important, it is readable.
    - Gameplay is about solving puzzle, and it requires you to read the conversation (you better not skip), or you can check the walkthrough on page 2 (thank you RogueTwilight). Puzzle is not that hard and i recommend the Magic class for.... literally nuke everything ( or you can waste your time farming enemy... )
    - Most of the CG are lose to see and they're okay. Nothing great about that. Actually i'm kinda disappointed because the example pics look kinda cool but it's not like that in the end. I feel dumb.

Yeah that's all i want to say. 6.5/10
    Have a nice day.