Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

gozamasu

Sep 5, 2023
One other thing is, when cheat menu is open game lags. Is there any setting to make less lag in cheat menu?

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
i've tried it in a lot of games, for some reason noclip key assignment doesn't work.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Can you please fix the issue that is some cases the tool adds "," to each "{" in plugins.js and release a new version?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New version of the installer, it uses proper json formatting to install the cheat and should now work with most cases, i have however lost the source code for the installer so i didnt get to properly update the version number and such, also use at your own risk!

MVMZ_Cheat.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: gozamasu

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I have however lost the source code so i didnt get to properly update the version number and such, also use at your own risk!
What do you mean with "use at your own risk"?
Do you still have JS+HTML source that is used for the cheat menu itself or only that what you find in the game after installation?
Maybe it's time to put it on GitHub so people can contribute to it. Some games use different approaches and it also would be every helpful to have a way to translate all variables, at least have a way to copy all variables at once, so they can be fed to a translator.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
What do you mean with "use at your own risk"?
Do you still have JS+HTML source that is used for the cheat menu itself or only that what you find in the game after installation?
Maybe it's time to put it on GitHub so people can contribute to it. Some games use different approaches and it also would be every helpful to have a way to translate all variables, at least have a way to copy all variables at once, so they can be fed to a translator.
Sorry for being unclear, i lost the source code for the installer so i cant upload the updated one, the JS and HTML is source is the same as what is installed ...

Ill consider sharing it on github

jeff11102

Jun 26, 2018
I appear to have ran into an issue, I installed this on Dungeon with Girl and had to fix the plugins and it worked fine, then I went to translate the System.json and all of that to make it easier for me, but I somehow broke the cheat, I have tried reverting the changes and everything, fresh installs and all that, but nothing has worked. So last resort is to ask for help

In detail, the cheat loads fine, I get in game press L and it seems okay... until I press something else in which it just shows a blank screen where there would be items, weapons, party stats and such.

Though I will note that opening the menu does show all weapons in the game (though useless for this particular game) but clicking to anything else likes armors, items, variables, etc. will break it, after this going back to weapons also shows the blank screen. Opening inventory, adding favorites, adding weapons and opening saves/loads also work. Closing and reopening the menu shows the weapons again, but same story.

(current plugins.js and system.json attached as well as image of what it looks like)
Having the same exact issue any solutions found yet?

vertutame

Game Developer
May 20, 2020
it broke the resolution and now the game is unplayable as UI is off the screen

Dodou

Jan 4, 2022
Having the same exact issue any solutions found yet?
Its been a while, but I believe what I did was just make it update the page your currently on. Haven't used this in a while, but it should be in the settings tab

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes