Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる Character Card Sharing

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
oh that's my iori lmao
i realize because i put wristwatch on her,
i havent modify my entire HC card on pixiv
most of them also only have 1 costume instead of 3, i have pretty shit taste for girl clothes so its mostly white and black =w=

also this one is my modified iori with work and casual costume added
Oooh well done then, it's a pretty damn accurate one. I'll check out your SVS version too, you probably did a better job than me on the additional outfits. Had a look at your pixiv too, I definitely got a whole bunch of your other BA cards that you (or someone else?) reposted on Bepis.

Keep up the good work, cultured Sensei =w=

Reactions: FyeNyo

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
Oooh well done then, it's a pretty damn accurate one. I'll check out your SVS version too, you probably did a better job than me on the additional outfits. Had a look at your pixiv too, I definitely got a whole bunch of your other BA cards that you (or someone else?) reposted on Bepis.

Keep up the good work, cultured Sensei =w=
Oh its got reposted on bepis?
I never post there lmao, i'm honored people like my card,,
My pc kinda potato to run the game so i most of the time just make card.

Thanks for liking my work!

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Here is Yumina Belfast from the anime Isekai wa Smartphone (in another world with my smartphone). At the moment I can't make the ourfit that she wears in the anime or make her bow, but I'm sure with mods someday I will be able to do that.

SV_F_20240906224055287.png

EDIT: I updated the card after uploading it, now that I have the MTL I changed some traits of her personality (for some reason I made her Lesbian only and now she is bisexual, also made some small modifications to the body and nipples).

The card used as a base is the very beautiful "Nia Summers" made by InvalidName (Thank you so much for letting me use your card as a base for this).

Some High Res Screenshots (Click them to see them bigger):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Using fusion between cards can give very good looking results, I fusioned my 2 cards "Illya & Yumina" to create "Yumillya", they are both the same character but one card uses the clothes of the Yumina card while the other uses Illya's clothes.

SV_F_20240907183222086.png SV_F_20240907183329502.png

And here is a mix between Illya and U-31 (she looks a lot like Kuro from the Fate Kaleid anime):

SV_F_20240907185259511.png

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
would it be bad for me to post 4 really great cards that aren't mine, just so ppl can see and use them?
They just seem so good
I would put a huge disclaimer of: NOT MY CARDS, by: [author]

?

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
would it be bad for me to post 4 really great cards that aren't mine, just so ppl can see and use them?
They just seem so good
?
Or maybe a link to their cards?
Think giving credit would be good at the very least.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Nice Illya. Was it you who also posted it on the ? Or someone was very fast to repost it?

I might take it as a core basis to try and make make a Kuro (since they share a near identical body) at some point if you don't mind. That reminds me I made a few Fate characters in HC, I'll try to rework them and post them here too.

They just seem so good
Seems Ok to me as long as you don't try to pass them for your own. If you have a link to the original source to credit them, even better.

• Hey there
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Nice Illya. Was it you who also posted it on the ? Or someone was very fast to repost it?

I might take it as a core basis to try and make make a Kuro (since they share a near identical body) at some point if you don't mind. That reminds me I made a few Fate characters in HC, I'll try to rework them and post them here too.

Seems Ok to me as long as you don't try to pass them for your own. If you have a link to the original source to credit them, even better.
I uploaded the card in the oficial game servers (in-game) but yeah, that's my account, I'm glad you liked her, it's very hard to give her a proper outfit without mods.

If you want to make Kuro go ahead ;) since the"kuro" I have is just a U-31 card combined with the Illya card, although the one I uploaded on the JP uploader has a very big head and the one here is the edited version that looks better.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
If you want to make Kuro go ahead ;) since the"kuro" I have is just a U-31 card combined with the Illya card, although the one I uploaded on the JP uploader has a very big head and the one here is the edited version that looks better.
I just do that then when I have some time. I had a half-baked Kuro card on HC that I was never satisfied with, but I might get to something if I mix what I have with your Illya. I probably won't bother with her Archer outfit because as you said, clothing options are very limited for now. Her regular casual outfit and school uniform will be enough since there's only 3 slots anyway, including the swimsuit.

In the meantime I recycled my Rider Vinci (FGO) card from HC, simple but I like how she turned out.

HCCP_F_20231105122357536.png

Based on her . Swimsuit is very loosely based on her Ruler form but still needs work, maybe I'll come back to it later.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017

I just found a very good looking kuro card:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Eais90 and rKnight