VN Ren'Py The Bad Guys [Ep.1] [Crackedreality]

Who's your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheBadGuys-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Good point. The gimp mask at least has eye holes . Honestly, it looked so shiney I thought it was latex.

It's still seems weird that he's the only one wearing one.
Dude, this is clearly anime inspired. Like a bad version of one piece in space.

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
You should probably let people know now if ntr or sharing will happen otherwise you'll continuously be asked.
Harem, Romance and pregnancy (optional). As for ntr, and sharing, that would be a tough decision, I could see Lily and Nadia going for it but definitely not Nova. I wanna hear everyone's opinions and thoughts. I'm pretty open minded to all ideas though.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2019
There are a lot more images in the rpa, than in the episode .I played twice and the only difference was who will give the handjob. Odd that there's more story to be told but it's not presented .

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
There are a lot more images in the rpa, than in the episode .I played twice and the only difference was who will give the handjob. Odd that there's more story to be told but it's not presented .
What do you mean?
In both options Lily still gives a handjob.

Apr 14, 2019
hmm ok, on the first playthrough, i saw the space battle, got a handy from the gun chick went for a drink and raged on the succubus. episode was over and then some interview came up, kind of out of place. replayed it from the beginning chose the hacker chick's ass to look at and she held the dick in front of the others. It felt disjointed , so I unpacked the rpa, and there's way more images, for example Nova is visiting some guy with a top hat, the bar scene has more images that i didn't see before, and some others which I can't recall , i think your script is bugged or i made wrong choices and missed half the plot. Here is the save.

Reactions: Crackedreality

Crackedreality

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
hmm ok, on the first playthrough, i saw the space battle, got a handy from the gun chick went for a drink and raged on the succubus. episode was over and then some interview came up, kind of out of place. replayed it from the beginning chose the hacker chick's ass to look at and she held the dick in front of the others. It felt disjointed , so I unpacked the rpa, and there's way more images, for example Nova is visiting some guy with a top hat, the bar scene has more images that i didn't see before, and some others which I can't recall , i think your script is bugged or i made wrong choices and missed half the plot. Here is the save.
I don't think you made any wrong choices. I'll make sure to get that fixed. I appreciate your feedback.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Harem, Romance and pregnancy (optional). As for ntr, and sharing, that would be a tough decision, I could see Lily and Nadia going for it but definitely not Nova. I wanna hear everyone's opinions and thoughts. I'm pretty open minded to all ideas though.
Well, i say good luck your game, and left this thread.
Not for me even it's avoidable

Last edited:
Reactions: Leafar_ and Faxe10%

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Ok then ... first off i like the idea and concept of a sex crazed space pirate adventure . That said , many of those space pirates stories only works when you have a charismatic hero or heroine . At first glance , being harsh , I'm seeing some weirdo with a biker helmet that would fit more in a mad max/apocalyptic future kind of story .

I get that he does not start as the captain , but come on give me some Harlock , a Cobra , something with flair ... hell even a Han Solo or Mal type ... not this

Reactions: Crackedreality