Fan Art The East Block: Fan Art

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are things I find really sexy but are too hardcore for the game maybe someone could do some awesome renders of things like Luke kissing Kath while her face is covered in cum?

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
There are things I find really sexy but are too hardcore for the game maybe someone could do some awesome renders of things like Luke kissing Kath while her face is covered in cum?
trying to make me horny over here Joshy. While not into cummy kisses like you I 100% have a fetish of doing things with a LI that has a face covered in cum. More so having sex with her when she is covered mine or another guys doens't matter. But this kind of falls into the same category for me where id find it really hot

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
trying to make me horny over here Joshy. While not into cummy kisses like you I 100% have a fetish of doing things with a LI that has a face covered in cum. More so having sex with her when she is covered mine or another guys doens't matter. But this kind of falls into the same category for me where id find it really hot
I would also love to give her romantic and passionate cummy kisses and have sloppy seconds.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Goodness me she is so fucking beautiful and she's a really nice girl too. Kathryn is a catch for any man.
I want to do some very dirty things with her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I must say I love how active this thread is while there was fan art before it's creation it never felt as frequent or active as this at least to me it didn't

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
  • Wow
Reactions: lockhear

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
is it me or did you change Kathryn's hair color on these renders looks more black than brown on my monitor just curios either way I love it
Just PS, darkening the image darkened her hair as well.

My bad, I thought I had changed the color texture but left it black by accident.

Last edited: