danael411

Feb 3, 2019
Look, I guess it's possible Suzune got raped by Kanemichi in the time we don't see her, but by the way everyone is relatively safe in the good ending, I strongly doubt that was the writer's intention. Also, let's be honest, Suzune agreeing to Kanemichi's rape is definitely the dumbest choice in the game, she has no good reason to agree, or even trust Kanemichi's obvious bullshit. Yeah, it's possible she got raped, and then defeated Kanemichi, but that happens nowhere in the story, nor is it hinted at, leading me to believe Suzune defeated Kanemichi without much happening. Now I will admit, the time Suzune takes to get back to the main storyline is suspiciously long, but I feel like it's more lazy writing than intentional. But, hey, if your perverted mind wants to believe the worst happened to Suzune while she's offscreen, let your imagination go wild. XD

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, as Kanemichi said himself, Suzune is too stupid to actually believe in his word right in the first time. The president not die anytime soon, he's just unconscious, she at least can ask the goddess to figure out if they can actually cure him or not and she fight with the demon for years already, she should know demon's word can't trusted (as well as the scum in demon's side like Kanemichi).:cautious:
Suzune route is just forced rape story by the developer because no matter what you choose, they'll end up in bad ending. But in the true ending, you can't see other girls story so anything can happen and no one can argue that you're right or wrong.
Anyway, I don't even care about Anzu's fate, I might get a little interest if she somehow become another angel unfortunately she didn't. :ROFLMAO:
And Kanemichi is a big fool, he got the true angel for himself but he just throw her away and take a substitute angel (though he can have both), he's too excite that Yuri is a virgin, but he just take her ass and let other guy take her virginity, what he heck?(n)

Last edited:

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, as Kanemichi said himself, Suzune is too stupid to actually believe in his word right in the first time. The president not die anytime soon, he's just unconscious, she at least can ask the goddess to figure out if they can actually cure him or not and she fight with the demon for years already, she should know demon's word can't trusted (as well as the scum in demon's side like Kanemichi).:cautious:
Suzune route is just forced rape story by the developer because no matter what you choose, they'll end up in bad ending. But in the true ending, you can't see other girls story so anything can happen and no one can argue that you're right or wrong.
Anyway, I don't even care about Anzu's fate, I might get a little interest if she somehow become another angel unfortunately she didn't. :ROFLMAO:
And Kanemichi is a big fool, he got the true angel for himself but he just throw her away and take a substitute angel (though he can have both), he's too exist that Yuri is a virgin, but he just take her ass and let other guy take her virginity, what he heck?(n)
Yeah ikr, like wth they make anzu route, like for what? Its wasting space, just give it to shizune route.
Yeah kanemichi is fucking big fool, he expected suzune will submit to him only after 2 or 3 raped, his lust rusting his brain thinking fuction. More over he always make suzune doing gangbang, only one time they do one on one. Of course she not gonna fall for you.
And wtf with gangbang thing in this vn, its too much.

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Look, I guess it's possible Suzune got raped by Kanemichi in the time we don't see her, but by the way everyone is relatively safe in the good ending, I strongly doubt that was the writer's intention. Also, let's be honest, Suzune agreeing to Kanemichi's rape is definitely the dumbest choice in the game, she has no good reason to agree, or even trust Kanemichi's obvious bullshit. Yeah, it's possible she got raped, and then defeated Kanemichi, but that happens nowhere in the story, nor is it hinted at, leading me to believe Suzune defeated Kanemichi without much happening. Now I will admit, the time Suzune takes to get back to the main storyline is suspiciously long, but I feel like it's more lazy writing than intentional. But, hey, if your perverted mind wants to believe the worst happened to Suzune while she's offscreen, let your imagination go wild. XD
Well they can make it like that, i mean just imagining it, the ending is still like true ending, but suzune not comeback to goddess realm but comeback to kanemichi side and no body know where she is even the goddess.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes