Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
I consider Japanese quite high rank in corruption media of any kind. One of my favorite corruption artist is Chuuka Naruto, woman hentai artist who loves making ugly men and using them to corrupt goddesses. So I had high hopes for this one as it was a very large game centered around corruption.

But my hopes were wrong, this game is trash. No, let me phrase it right, this game is a trash hentai game. I actually found it very useful to learn Japanese, I played it only 1-2 hours but learned quite a bit on how to use some words I learned in sentences. Of course I may forget them, just like I ever played this game. Imagine trying to play some hentai game and finding only saving grace about it being learning languages. It is this bad.

I have an acquired taste in corruption, and I will repeat what my brothers and sisters who said this before in this thread: corruption need acceptance from the Main Heroine. If heroine does not like it till the end, no aheago face, not becoming some demon, and anything similar what's the use of it.

Corruption does not mean just converting a pure being into dark evil one, it can be reversed, I equally like story of some hero converting a Demon Queen into a kind mother by using mating press just like I enjoy a Demon King making Heroine into a Succubus Slut. In both of them there is acceptance, there is some desire to be exploited. There was a gap, Demon Queen had potential to be kind and Heroine had potential to be a succubus, but here there is nothing like that. In 2 hours I fast forwarded a lot after getting tired of this game and watched many scenes, in all of them she is struggling, she does not like it, it felt so forced that I just deleted the game.

I have played corruption games, good ones and bad ones. And can say that this game is a bad one. This game is for those who want to watch some anime or something, its scenes are quite disturbing too. Devs are great in explaining the scenes, they show the first person view in great depth but what's the use if there is no acceptance. MC didn't like men's touch in first scene, and again in second scene and so on. There was no force corrupting her thoughts into accepting them as good thing. I can accept a r*pe scene but again and again? No. Every scene is torture for her, essentially she is not enjoying at all and this alone makes it a very bad corruption game. Even mass produced CGI trash is better in showing corruption.
You should put this as a review so that people looking for corruption games can directly see that this isn't a good one.

Reactions: Usex809

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
What're you guys complain about? The game not have official "corruption" tag, it's the OP who put that tag. And as the description say, the corrupted one are the sub characters (whom the heroine supposed to protect but turn in evil), not the heroines.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: danael411

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
Depends on how you interpret it. On the common route you see things from Yuri's perspective, but certain events that happen on Suzune's route are implied to happen. So Suzune could have lost her virginity on Common Route Day 3 off screen. Also on one of the after stories that happen on the bad end, Suzune is raped and there is no blood. Which implies she had sex previously and the bad ending and good ending are basically one choice away, and are too late to affect when she potentially lost her virginity regardless.
Now correct me if I'm mistaken, but on the Good/True? ending, I'm pretty sure everyone stays virgin. As The Bread said, in Yuri's bad endings, you see Suzune already deflowered (meaning she fell for the bad guys trap). In this ending, Suzune never comes to Yuri's help. If you follow Yuri's route further, Suzune comes to her help and is then hospitalized by the Goddess. The fact that she is there this time plus the fact that she goes back to the Goddess's realm means she's still pure, otherwise she couldn't go back to her home. (As stated a few time) After all, in every ending where Suzune falls for the trap, she is never seen again(by her friend). That leads me to believe Suzune only loses her virginity in routes where the final battle doesn't happen.

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
What're you guys complain about? The game not have official "corruption" tag, it's the OP who put that tag. And as the description say, the corrupted one are the sub characters (whom the heroine supposed to protect but turn in evil), not the heroines.
I guess the OP doesn't understand what the corruption tag is supposed to mean then...? I mean, it's technically correct, but anyone who searches games by tags will be mislead in thinking this is a corruption game while it really isn't.

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
Wonder why Anzo is really Student Council president when she does Public Morals Committee work instead.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Now correct me if I'm mistaken, but on the Good/True? ending, I'm pretty sure everyone stays virgin. As The Bread said, in Yuri's bad endings, you see Suzune already deflowered (meaning she fell for the bad guys trap). In this ending, Suzune never comes to Yuri's help. If you follow Yuri's route further, Suzune comes to her help and is then hospitalized by the Goddess. The fact that she is there this time plus the fact that she goes back to the Goddess's realm means she's still pure, otherwise she couldn't go back to her home. (As stated a few time) After all, in every ending where Suzune falls for the trap, she is never seen again(by her friend). That leads me to believe Suzune only loses her virginity in routes where the final battle doesn't happen.
Well, I'm not read all the dialogue but when you play Yuri and select the two options, which doesn't really effect her action, it's just like option 1 is go to Suzune route and option 2 is continue Yuri route. If you follow Suzune route (when you can control her) she'll get raped no matter what you choose, and if you go to Yuri route you can barely meet Suzune again and can't do anything effect her anyway. However you can notice the story changed if you follow Yuri route, no matter what you do in Suzune route it won't cross the Good Ending (Yuri route only). Therefor, you can't know what happen to Suzune offscreen if you follow the Good Ending route, so I think it's up to you to decide her (and Anzo too) story.
I don't know what you mean about return Goddess's realm mean she's still pure though. I don't think she need to being pure to return Goddess's realm.

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
Well, I'm not read all the dialogue but when you play Yuri and select the two options, which doesn't really effect her action, it's just like option 1 is go to Suzune route and option 2 is continue Yuri route. If you follow Suzune route (when you can control her) she'll get raped no matter what you choose, and if you go to Yuri route you can barely meet Suzune again and can't do anything effect her anyway. However you can notice the story changed if you follow Yuri route, no matter what you do in Suzune route it won't cross the Good Ending (Yuri route only). Therefor, you can't know what happen to Suzune offscreen if you follow the Good Ending route, so I think it's up to you to decide her (and Anzo too) story.
I don't know what you mean about return Goddess's realm mean she's still pure though. I don't think she need to being pure to return Goddess's realm.
It's been a while since I read this VN, and I don't remember everything as clearly as when I just finished it, but I know Suzune mentions the fact she can't go back to the Goddess's realm while being raped in her route. I'm not quite sure if the requirement to not go back was being deflowered though. It might have been her getting pregnant, or accumulating enough lust in the world.

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
In main route bad ending, yuri become "home production" for the devil and suzune become "sex toy" for the devil. For what i'm remembered, suzune said she can't comeback to goddess realm if she is deflowered.

I have assumption that suzune and anzu is still pure at the end of story,
1. if you follow suzune route you will notice that bad thing that happened in yuri route is happen in suzune route. That is yuri about getting corrupted by pierrot devil but she get help by suzune and in the end suzune is the one who defeating that devil. In kanemichi route, suzune will defeating that devil after get deflowered but in handa route she will defeating that devil first and saving yuri from corruption. In yuri good ending route, yuri is the one who gonna defeating that devil. So yeah, its more like suzune replacing yuri place, even though yuri still get bad ending in kanemichi route.

2. Base on how suzune will act, it's more likely she will disobey kanemichi and save the president. But she not gonna help yuri because yuri already defeating the pierrot devil. Of course still there is a chance that handa route will happen since its not make any trouble to this route but the school get busy with mekiden insiden (devil who can posesing human body). And since this kanemichi route is not happened, anzu will still virgin because her father is still fine.

3. Suzune's comeback. In handa route, suzune is already comeback and doing her job as teacher as usual. But in yuri route, she comeback when mekiden insiden is happened. After she and yuri defeating mekiden, suddenly hellbeast coming, suzune get defeated and need to recharge at goddess realm. She will comeback again in the final battle. So handa route not gonna happen and she comeback to gooddess realm after the final battle. She even become new goddess (damn i hope they make sequel who main heroine is suzune who already become goddess).

So yeah, suzune and anzu still virgin in main route

Last edited:

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Why we need anzu route? Its wasting space, suzune route can be more expansion with anzu's slot.
What do you think about each ending?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
In main route bad ending, yuri become "home production" for the devil and suzune become "sex toy" for the devil. For what i'm remembered, suzune said she can't comeback to goddess realm if she is deflowered.
Do you remember when did she said that? Since in the main route bad endling it's just focus on Yuri, Suzune not talk much about herself.
In Suzune route, when Kanemichi asking for sex, she doesn't get forced like Handa's route (get attack by stun gun and unable to fight back), but she still agree to have sex (if you choose that option) just to save the president, in logic I don't think she'll agree if that mean exchange her chance to return Goddess Realm. Also after get deflowered, she doesn't say that she can't return Goddess Realm, she only say she ashamed to meet the goddess because she fail an angel job.
In main route, when Gildoll (the pierrot) first attack, Yuri must defeat him herself, if she let him escape, he'll later trick her to pleased the corrupted one and it guarantee lead to Yuri bad ending no matter what you do.
Now back with Suzune route, if you obey Kanemichi, Suzune will avoid to contact with Yuri and you can see Yuri get deflowered at the end. If you don't obey Kanemichi, Yuri'll talk with Suzune about how Gildoll trick her to please the corrupted one which mean Gildoll still alive after his first attack. So in Suzune route no matter what you do, both of them get deflowered, that's why I said their story not cross at all, you can't assume this event will happen to other character if it happen in other route. So if you follow the main route, the entire story you see in Suzune route might change randomly.

Last edited:

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Do you remember when did she said that? Since in the main route bad endling it's just focus on Yuri, Suzune not talk much about herself.
In Suzune route, when Kanemichi asking for sex, she doesn't get forced like Handa's route (get attack by stun gun and unable to fight back), but she still agree to have sex (if you choose that option) just to save the president, in logic I don't think she'll agree if that mean exchange her chance to return Goddess Realm. Also after get deflowered, she doesn't say that she can't return Goddess Realm, she only say she ashamed to meet the goddess because she fail an angel job.
In main route, when Gildoll (the pierrot) first attack, Yuri must defeat him herself, if she let him escape, he'll later trick her to pleased the corrupted one and it guarantee lead to Yuri bad ending no matter what you do.
Now back with Suzune route, if you obey Kanemichi, Suzune will avoid to contact with Yuri and you can see Yuri get deflowered at the end. If you don't obey Kanemichi, Yuri'll talk with Suzune about how Gildoll trick her to please the corrupted one which mean Gildoll still alive after his first attack. So in Suzune route no matter what you do, both of them get deflowered, that's why I said their story not cross at all, you can't assume this event will happen to other character if it happen in other route. So if you follow the main route, the entire story you see in Suzune route might change randomly.
No, they are cross each other. Yuri protecting human while suzune is doing secret mission.
The difference is :
- In suzune Route, yuri's glidol route is also happened and it goes to yuri glidol bad end but she get saved by suzune. In kanemichi route, suzune will encounter glidol after she get deflowered and yuri already doing hand and mouth service. In handa route, she save yuri before doing hand service. They wouldn't encounter mekiden and hellbeast and you know how they end.

- In yuri route, yuri succesly defeat glidol in first encounter. Suzune is still not comeback until mekiden insiden is happened. Suzune comeback when that insiden occure and they suddenly facing hellbeast right after they beat mekiden. Suzune got injured and need to recharge in goddess realm. She comeback in final battle to help yuri.

Like i said before, suzune will still virgin because she will disobey kanemichi and will return while mekiden insiden is occurred. More over, she get injured by hellbeast and doing recharge in goddess realm, so she don't have time to get involve with handa after disobeying kanemichi. And yuri still virgin in suzune route, because its mention that yuri is still only doing with her hand and mouth

Lastly for suzune can comeback to goddess realm or not after get deflowered, it looks like she still can comeback. But getting pregnant is make her can't comeback to goddess realm.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
No, they are cross each other. Yuri protecting human while suzune is doing secret mission.
I think you didn't understand what I mean about they didn't cross.
I mean even if they actually meet similar event (fight with same demon, do same business), but those event not happen 100% same to other route.

In main route (assume this is canon storyline), Yuri must defeat Gildoll right at his first appear, else he'll escape and they discovered how to trap Yuri, she'll never able defeat him by herself, and Suzune never appear to help her.
If Yuri defeat Gildoll right at his first appear, that'll lead to Mekiden attack (if Gildoll alive then she won't appear).

But in Suzune route, if she obey Kanemichi, you can see Yuri somehow still virgin until the end, which mean she managed to defeat Gildoll by herself, however Mekiden never appear even though Gildoll died, which not happen in main route.
If she disobey Kanemichi, later she'll come to help Yuri defeat Gildoll, I repeat this never happen in the main route.

Which mean, if you pick the main route, then entire Suzune route become non-canon, she might somehow escaped Kanemichi, cure the president, but you can't guarantee she still virgin (for example, she might agree to have sex at first, but then she recognize he's just lying, cause him insane, then ask the goddess to cure the president, come to help in Mekiden incident). As I said before, it's up to player to decide the sub girls fate because you don't actually know what happen with them.

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
I think you didn't understand what I mean about they didn't cross.
I mean even if they actually meet similar event (fight with same demon, do same business), but those event not happen 100% same to other route.

In main route (assume this is canon storyline), Yuri must defeat Gildoll right at his first appear, else he'll escape and they discovered how to trap Yuri, she'll never able defeat him by herself, and Suzune never appear to help her.
If Yuri defeat Gildoll right at his first appear, that'll lead to Mekiden attack (if Gildoll alive then she won't appear).

But in Suzune route, if she obey Kanemichi, you can see Yuri somehow still virgin until the end, which mean she managed to defeat Gildoll by herself, however Mekiden never appear even though Gildoll died, which not happen in main route.
If she disobey Kanemichi, later she'll come to help Yuri defeat Gildoll, I repeat this never happen in the main route.

Which mean, if you pick the main route, then entire Suzune route become non-canon, she might somehow escaped Kanemichi, cure the president, but you can't guarantee she still virgin (for example, she might agree to have sex at first, but then she recognize he's just lying, cause him insane, then ask the goddess to cure the president, come to help in Mekiden incident). As I said before, it's up to player to decide the sub girls fate because you don't actually know what happen with them.
I see, so what do you mean by they didn't cross is because if one route is happened then another route is not happened. Am i right for this one?
- In yuri bad ending, suzune will not come
- In Suzune bad ending, yuri only comes few moment
- In main route good ending, all the bad ending not happened.
Ok, i agree with you they didn't cross each other because its look like what if inside what. Damn, now i'm imagining what will happen if suzune join yuri bad end or yuri join suzune bad end. Not only for few moment but also for big moment also.

But sorry, i'm still think suzune is virgin till the end. Because like what i said, she will not obey kanemichi and kanemichi will end up like in the vn. Suzune also will not have business with handa because what happen until final battle.

For me, kanemichi reasoning is still too weak to make suzune fall in his hand. Let say they put choice "kill kanemichi" and "not kill kanemichi" after choice "disobey kanemichi", and suzune choose to not kill, i think kanemichi kan comeback with big reason or big plan to make suzune fall for him. I know it's too late since this was old vn, but yeah thats what i feel. I really wanna see bad ending where suzune becomes kanemichi wife.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes