Unity GIRLDIVERS [v0.7.1 C2] [Sweet Cakes Games]

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

NieRFan69420

Dec 13, 2021
Is there a way to avoid all ero scenes so I can focus on spreading Democracy? MY LIFE FOR SUPER EARTH

sweetcakesgames

Oct 21, 2023
We are hiring!
Looking to expand the team and content, if anybody wants to create pixel art reach out on discord or twitter

artistposter1.png

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Oct 6, 2017
Aw man, when I saw the title and splash art I was so excited for a moment. But sorry, I've gotta agree with the others. The H content being completely unrelated to the gameplay, and no bug content, is just such a wasted opportunity. Might as well play the real helldivers and just look at some generic hentai between missions.

T-T

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
looks nice, hope the full release gets better
Like much better! The controls suck. Reloading, weapon shifting, grenades and running are pain in the ass to do on keyboard. hopefully upgradeable with the exp. Also why are we in space and still only have shitty reloadable weapons with 15 ammo??

Reactions: sweetcakesgames

CortesZ

Sep 18, 2019
How do i change screen size here. I have ultrawide monitor and i dont want it to take full screen.

sweetcakesgames

Oct 21, 2023
How do i change screen size here. I have ultrawide monitor and i dont want it to take full screen.
We're working on ultrawide support along with other gameplay changes right now. The demo will be updated before release with new features.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes