NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Don't want to focus on supernatural stuff too much. There are more than enough games with demons, mind-travelers and other shit. There will be some touches on that, but it won't be the main focus.
It's about young man trying to discover what he wants to do with his life for most part and not "Superman vs Zod fight deciding the fate of billions" kind of stuff)

There is unofficial port one or two pages before this one.
So far, femdom will be one of the branches/main kink for one of LIs. But nothing too extreme - nobody will pinch your nipples and fart in your face:)

Anyway, enough of the replies. Been lurking in here for too long. Time to get back to work!:)
Tbh i don't mind humuliation
if the femdom scenes will get kinky somwhere inbetween vanilla and hardcore would do aka natural.

I just hope the femdom will be with 1 of the students not the mom or teacher

Thanks for the details on android also hope u make higher tiers eventually good game

I hope the girl who does femdom will be dedicated to femdom hopefully student and if you ever do maledom it with a different girl only the rest vanilla girls.
Hope for Brittany or Lindsday

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is a weird game. Like Life is Strange fucked Smallville and gave birth to Dawson's Creek.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
What about Pregnancy...............optional near the end? Or none at all? And I see Harem as a title in your Dev notes and mentioning if you don't pursue a girl they get with someone else....does that mean we can keep them all if we want, full harem ending? It's in your notes, but not in the planned content tab. Or is this a solo Li VN?

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
What about Pregnancy...............optional near the end? Or none at all? And I see Harem as a title in your Dev notes and mentioning if you don't pursue a girl they get with someone else....does that mean we can keep them all if we want, full harem ending? It's in your notes, but not in the planned content tab. Or is this a solo Li VN?
Nope, harem is excluded. You may have your fun for a while, but at some point choice should be made.
Pregnancy is one of a few kinks that I dislike. But endings are so far away from us(There are 3 seasons planned with 5+ episodes each) that a lot of things may change further down the line.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Nope, harem is excluded. You may have your fun for a while, but at some point choice should be made.
Pregnancy is one of a few kinks that I dislike. But endings are so far away from us(There are 3 seasons planned with 5+ episodes each) that a lot of things may change further down the line.
Ah damn, well ok, thank you. :cry: Best wishes, and good luck

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Ah damn, well ok, thank you. :cry: Best wishes, and good luck
But don't be quick to jump off the train, that choice is very far from now)
And if community will demand some things - who am I to tell you to piss off?

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
ok...I'll hang around for a bit..I just can't play non harem ending vn's. I get attached to the Li's and it makes me feel like crap choosing and turning the others down. I'm a big romantic softy lol.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
Sweet no harem tag going to play this one I am a huge sucker for single path games that make you chose instead of having unrealistic harem scenarios that make no sense.

• Angry

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
I hope the game stays single path because harems are so overdone that I am sick of seeing the same dude fuck 20 women and all of them somehow are ok with it living in the same house its so goofy it makes me laugh

• Angry

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
ummm, a lot of harem vn's are optional choice....can also play it as solo ending :LOL: So it doesn't matter if you only want one, or someone else wants them all. And screw realism, this is make believe. We play these to get away from realism

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
ok...I'll hang around for a bit..I just can't play non harem ending vn's. I get attached to the Li's and it makes me feel like crap choosing and turning the others down. I'm a big romantic softy lol.
Ashley or Kaidan? (If you know what I mean)
The girls will be just fine)
You'll have more than enough time to figure out who's the one for you.
If it won't be enough - you can always do multiple playthroughs.

Speaking of hard non-harem choices, Jill vs Bella in BaDIK was one of the hardest choices I've ever made in NSFW VN and it only made my experience better)
Ended up picking Isabella because she simply had nobody else except MC.
On the other hand, picking someone out of pity is a choice which may lead to bitter ending.
Been there IRL)

"I want them all" is cool, but just way too unrealistic for my taste.

• Sad

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Ashley or Kaidan? (If you know what I mean)
The girls will be just fine)
You'll have more than enough time to figure out who's the one for you.
If it won't be enough - you can always do multiple playthroughs.

Speaking of hard non-harem choices, Jill vs Bella in BaDIK was one of the hardest choices I've ever made in NSFW VN and it only made my experience better)
Ended up picking Isabella because she simply had nobody else except MC.
On the other hand, picking someone out of pity is a choice which may lead to bitter ending.
Been there IRL)

"I want them all" is cool, but just way too unrealistic for my taste.
I don't do multiple playthroughs. But I still mean it, good luck and best wishes. I like things to be unrealistic, we already have enough realism to deal with in real life :LOL:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I don't do multiple playthroughs. But I still mean it, good luck and best wishes. I like things to be unrealistic, we already have enough realism to deal with in real life :LOL:
Heh...Well then, it's up to me to do the game good enough to make you play it regardless of having Harem path or not.
If it'll be good enough for you further down the line - awesome, if it won't - well, I wasn't good enough then)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yea, I'm down for some single RO routes. Hope the girls are good enough to make me indecisive. :LOL:

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I'm not against the solo route, but it does bother me.
You may have your fun for a while, but at some point choice should be made.
if you don't approach the girl you like - someone else will approach her.
So at some point my girls (except one) will inevitably be taken by others? No, I'm too greedy for such a game.
A developer with balls, who has a clear plan and knows what he wants in the end? Don't repeat other people's mistakes, it's a road to nowhere. But it's up to you to decide.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I'm not against the solo route, but it does bother me.

So at some point my girls (except one) will inevitably be taken by others? No, I'm too greedy for such a game.
At some point down the line, your choice may lock you out of one route. With some girls opportunity to go back may present itself, with some - it won't.
Taken by others may be an exaggeration, but someone cries over failed relationship for months, someone finds strength to move on earlier than others. Girls are different is all I can say)
But once again, commitment to one LI is something way further down the line. How may I expect for player to commit to one LI if I barely let you know them, right?
A developer with balls, who has a clear plan and knows what he wants in the end? Don't repeat other people's mistakes, it's a road to nowhere. But it's up to you to decide.
The main story branch is written down already)
The details may be changed.
Hm-mmmm, I'll use BaDIK as example once more, pardon me.
At first, Quinn was this secondary character, who was developed more as an antagonist.
At some point, people started to like her and see her more as a possible LI. The developer has seen it - therefore, she became LI #6, of sorts.

As example for my VN. I don't like pregnancy kink - like, at all.
But if majority of people will demand it - it may appear in one of the endings for char A, since it won't harm any plotlines and the pregnancy may be used as an epilogue.
But if some dude will say "I WANT TODD TO FUCK KATE BECAUSE I LOVE IT" - of course it'll be simple "Fuck off" since it will harm character development for both and ruin the story.
See my point?

Anyway, just wait for next updates to come out. If the game won't match your taste at some point - you can always find something different, jump the ship and say "He blew it". If it will keep delivering - I'll be happy)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
A romantic softy who wants a whole harem of women. Would you want to be in polygamous marriage with them?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes