Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
ScrewMe, I heard you were planning to make Vanessa Jackson's boobs a little smaller. Please try not to overdo it. I love her big chocolate milk jugs. :sneaky:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
not a bad start, feels like it may be a little slow, not nessarily a bad thing. really curious how you will fit in the tentacles tag

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
At some point down the line, your choice may lock you out of one route. With some girls opportunity to go back may present itself, with some - it won't.
Taken by others may be an exaggeration, but someone cries over failed relationship for months, someone finds strength to move on earlier than others. Girls are different is all I can say)
But once again, commitment to one LI is something way further down the line. How may I expect for player to commit to one LI if I barely let you know them, right?

The main story branch is written down already)
The details may be changed.
Hm-mmmm, I'll use BaDIK as example once more, pardon me.
At first, Quinn was this secondary character, who was developed more as an antagonist.
At some point, people started to like her and see her more as a possible LI. The developer has seen it - therefore, she became LI #6, of sorts.

As example for my VN. I don't like pregnancy kink - like, at all.
But if majority of people will demand it - it may appear in one of the endings for char A, since it won't harm any plotlines and the pregnancy may be used as an epilogue.
But if some dude will say "I WANT TODD TO FUCK KATE BECAUSE I LOVE IT" - of course it'll be simple "Fuck off" since it will harm character development for both and ruin the story.
See my point?

Anyway, just wait for next updates to come out. If the game won't match your taste at some point - you can always find something different, jump the ship and say "He blew it". If it will keep delivering - I'll be happy)
I agree in general. But I wrote specifically about the turn towards the harem. Such a change should have too strong an impact on the characters and the atmosphere (in my understanding), which could harm the project.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Nice start. Especially liked Chloe's scene, even though she is not really my type appearance wise.;) Found the diverse body types also quite refreshing. In most other games women seem to be clones of each other from the neck down.
A bit sad to hear though, that there will be only one femdom character, but well as long we are not forced into maledom choices, I can live with having at least some kind of 'nice guy' option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Very interesting first release.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
I might have missed it, but how long did this take you to put together, and what are you aiming for as a release-scheldule?

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Very interesting first release.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
I might have missed it, but how long did this take you to put together, and what are you aiming for as a release-scheldule?
More than a year) But there was learning proccess and a lot of things had to be redone. First batch of pictures was just pure dogshite. As an example, here goes April '23 render.
KateDemo2.png
It's pretty obvious that there was a lot to work on. Plus, learning how to code(and screen stuff in particular got my head spinning around for some time)

The plan is to release second update before NYE, but that's best case scenario. The most realistic date would be somewhere around January.
But there are things which can speed the process up(I'm not a deer in the headlights anymore) to slowing it down(a huge possibility to constant light shutdowns around winter), so I won't make promises. When rendering proccess will be finished - I'll tell the date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohse

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
So far, femdom will be one of the branches/main kink for one of LIs. But nothing too extreme - nobody will pinch your nipples and fart in your face:)
I like Samantha and Paris!:love:
They would be great to be dominant and leading in the relationship. I hope that will be possible.

Reactions: Griengo
Nov 22, 2018
So the main thing I have to say is that I think we should have an option to keep Emily the way she is instead of making her thin. We get enough thin girls in every other game and it's nice to have a more plump character every now and then.
Also love the mother/daughter duo with the mom being your teacher. I'm hoping for more mother options in the future, like Pete's mom or Samantha's mom.

Ogeron707

Mar 15, 2019
Well I'm still playing this title, but I noticed a few things so far that I wanted to mention.

• The dialog text and character's name font size used is very small...as well the internal dialog talk (italic font) and normal dialog talk too similar, which makes it hard to tell them apart (maybe it's the font size and style used which could be the cause. Also maybe having brackets around internal talk would aid in telling the difference).

• I also noticed when MC calls his female crush (the girl with the orange top) handsome, which is a wrong use of the word (handsome is used as a description for an attractive male only).

• And, almost no student would be interested in being intimate with a teacher that look's like Vanessa. She is not hot at all, she is old and over-weight. The song "Hot for Teacher" from Van Halen comes to mind as the fantasy teacher. ;)

Regards.
Sorry to point this out but the word Handsome isn't a gender biased word it can be used to describe women who are good looking but not make your head turn and your jaw drop every time they walk past drop dead gorgeous. Please read your dictionary definition if you do choose to correct another person's English.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Just some news.
Translation is almost finished.
Fixed most of typos(won't say all, since who knows=\)
As far as re-renders go - most of them are done, just a few ones that take 10+ hrs to do left.

Next week will be the one when I'll start writing script for EP2.
Oh, and the teaser, of course.

Rockbite

Jun 24, 2024
I really really like this game, love how you have written all the characters.
I wish to see in the future the background characters we heard about, like Becky and Jenkins and also would love to understand more about the mc powers.
Really great work, hope to see more in the future

Reactions: ScrewMe
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes