derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
whew this one is a classic
but does anyone have an uncompressed version? with these compressed games voices always sound so raspy

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
So, going down my first route and... it's Idiot Fest in here. Holy Rouge heroicaly purges evil from the world and resists the lewd scenario... Only to immediately forget she's a magical girl with superpowers and proceeds to be blackmailed for the weakest shit ever. She gets taken down once, but never fights back after that. She's just ok with the blackmail for some reason.

Reactions: derakino999

sht1027

Sep 14, 2023
View attachment 3848566

Overview:
One fateful night, Yuri Maishima awakens her latent power to transform into the magical girl Angel Tear.
Alongside her partner, Holy Rouge, she fights against the Demon God and his minions,
protecting innocent people from harm.
However, evil energy is seeping through the Demon Realm, corrupting the people she's supposed to protect!
To make matters worse, others plot against her from the shadows, intent on using Angel Tear for their own gain.

Time is running out before all of humanity succumbs to demons' corruption.
Can Yuri master her powers, keep her true identity a secret, and save the world?
Or will she fall into the hands of evil? Uncover her fate!​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-20
Release Date: 2024-07-20
Developer: SYRUP many milk -
Censored: No
Version: Final
: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

thank you very much

you must have spent a lot of time

9GB is not a small capacity

You have worked hard

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Pretty cool game, nice to see more content than what is shown in the hentai based on it.

I need some help though. I did a few playthroughs, explored many possible paths, saved about on all multiple choices, and yet I still lack 7 last CG scenes for Yuri/Angel Tear and 8 last CG scenes for Suzune/Holy Rogue. Can someone tell me how to get them? I found this chart on Steam (attachment), and I can't find a route to the said CGs, I'm pretty sure I explored all of them.

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
Pretty cool game, nice to see more content than what is shown in the hentai based on it.

I need some help though. I did a few playthroughs, explored many possible paths, saved about on all multiple choices, and yet I still lack 7 last CG scenes for Yuri/Angel Tear and 8 last CG scenes for Suzune/Holy Rogue. Can someone tell me how to get them? I found this chart on Steam (attachment), and I can't find a route to the said CGs, I'm pretty sure I explored all of them.
Is it just me or does this chart make no sense? I'm using the japanese one, and things look completely different.
Comparing them, they're very similar, but I can't seem to understand how those red/green lines connect.

Last edited:

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Is it just me or does this chart make no sense? I'm using the japanese one, and things look completely different.
Comparing them, they're very similar, but I can't seem to understand how those red/green lines connect.
The green lines are for getting the good ending by following the upper answer, while the red ones bring you down to another path. For example: "Transform right away/Help Anzu First"
1)Help Anzu First->Ask again->Ask again->There's something wrong here->Go to the teacher's lounge=Good Ending
2)Help Anzu First->Don't ask->Leave here immediately=Blackmailed Bad End

Does it make more sense now? Also, in that jap chart you use, could you tell me how to get the CGs I'm lacking?

Reactions: blaqkthespian

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

thanks for the guide

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
The green lines are for getting the good ending by following the upper answer, while the red ones bring you down to another path. For example: "Transform right away/Help Anzu First"
1)Help Anzu First->Ask again->Ask again->There's something wrong here->Go to the teacher's lounge=Good Ending
2)Help Anzu First->Don't ask->Leave here immediately=Blackmailed Bad End

Does it make more sense now? Also, in that jap chart you use, could you tell me how to get the CGs I'm lacking?
Have you checked out the Extra in the main menu? I think there's 4 extra scenarios picking up after some endings.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes