MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hey...I compiled together a few mod's and a few minor visual changes that present some pleasing visual changes that compliment this title's look and play style. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content. (Theme Default choice in the preferences)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info...as well this compilation of mod's will work successfully along side the Joker / KoGa3 WT mod...if one is created for this title.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypasses the default textbox settings, which adds the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, increased the dialog text and name box text size...which visually improves the display of the dialog and name text on your screen.
  • Created a rollback unlock fix (using the UnRen tool), which allows the player to rollback during or after the fighting mini games.

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

This Image below is displaying the modified 4+1 textbox mod preference settings.
screenshot0002.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Note: I've not gotten past the breakfast yet, but I will just as I'm done with typing this.
But the story, events and certain names already used thus far, makes it obvious what's going on.

And I mean absolutely no offense.
I'm just trying to rush as I only wanted to see how many others connected the dots.

As for the English. A few instances from the breakfast table
Watching "Crows" being all over the place - what does this mean?
Season 3... so I've thought ----> so I thought
Awesome! - she's your not-mom, she's not 16. Wonderful! would work.
My company... ---> I know I'm not as fun as your friends.
You probably just say it... ----> You're just saying that to make me feel good, but I'll take it.
I'm not a native English spoken person myself. However..
You're being a bit Nitpicky...

Firstly, I suggest watching Smallville..

'Watching Crows being all over the place." - mean exactly that.. Could be worded a bit better, sure...
Simply think of a bunch of farmland. Nothing "fun happens" except crows being a pest.. Hence farmers get scarecrows.. etc..
Fitting as a nod to the franchise the dev is obviously taking inspiration from.
Crows can be just as irritating and annoying as that of Anakin's irritation and hatred for sand.

"My company may not be as fun as the one of your peers."
Yes this one is a bit archaic; however using "My company" is fine, and fitting for this very conversation.
- My company may not be as fun, as spending time with your friends. (or something like that)
It's a respectful and "correct" way of speaking. Also a bit of the "adoptive mom" feeling sorry for herself being alone a lot.
So she may just be making a bit of a fun out of herself.

Second suggestion..

Try talk with people older than 35.
And then compare them to how those below 35 talk.

Make it 30 instead of 35, if talking with people on the "country side", or farmers and the likes.

You may get surprised.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScrewMe

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Shit) So writing still has these issues with stuff being repeated and sentences seeming like they're not made by native US bro) And I've thought I checked everything a bunch of times) Damn.
The thing is that Kate can't be blood related to MC, since he's an alien of sorts) At first draft it was stepcest, but we all know the thing with Patreon, so had to scratch even that. Will find where that parent quote was now. Thanks!
OR, a friendly person will “make” an incest mod for the game. I mean, clearly, you have nothing to do with it. If you’d like I’ll make it for you ;) and post it. Sorry, got something in my eye.

As far as MC one day seeing people fucking, as long as it isn’t a love interest then everything is okay

Lastly, transformation is usually reserved for huge changes. Usually full body replacement (ugly bastard turns handsome can fall under this) or a girl becomes a huge bimbo. Etc. if the girl is just wearing different clothes and make up or a little overweight, it might not fit the tag :)

Message me if you’re interested in my idea ;) shit! I still have sand in my eye.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I'm not a native English spoken person myself. However..
You're being a bit Nitpicky...
Nah, it's cool. A bit harsh, but fair. Writing is still a bit rough around the edges and I can see that.

And speaking of "I can see where this is headed" I hope I will be able to surprise you)

Message me if you’re interested in my idea ;) shit! I still have sand in my eye.
Nah, for real. Incest was not planned and may ruin a lot of things plot-wise.
But if it makes stuff better for you guys - who am I to stop you?

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1726244413918.png
Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME!
Forget abut that Jona and Than! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME! Pick ME!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
For now I will observe it from a distance. I'm sorry but I have seen the phrase "it will only happen if the plot demands it" many times and it is almost always to justify the same thing. I hope I'm wrong and in a few months I'll have to rectify and applaud the dev, but that's not my experience

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx and Oliz82

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nah, it's cool. A bit harsh, but fair. Writing is still a bit rough around the edges and I can see that.

And speaking of "I can see where this is headed" I hope I will be able to surprise you)
Here's a quick spelling and slight grammar correction using the script that fixed the animation.
I hope this helps. :giggle:
I haven't played the game yet.

Copy it to your game folder.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Silver Creek [Ep.1] [ScrewThis]

Unofficial Compressed:

Win/Linux(273MB): | | (Quick Fix from Dev added)

(Compressed it for my android port, if anyone is interested they can use it)

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018

Unofficial compressed Android port for Silver Creek [Ep.1] [ScrewThis]

Download android port Ep. 1 with Quick fix from Dev
| |
(286MB)

If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Here's a quick spelling and slight grammar correction using the script that fixed the animation.
I hope this helps. :giggle:
I haven't played the game yet.

Copy it to your game folder.
At times, this community amazes me.
From morons screaming "MILKER!1!" for whatever reasons to dudes fighting for ages in NTR-Vanilla battles to things like this and MrBenny's post where someone out of the blue takes their time and does the work for nothing.
Thank you.

Will still have to check everything for 257th time. Heh.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes