Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Wow, I can't believe this finally has been translated, I have been waiting so long for this and it even got a good looking decensor.

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Can't tell it this is the one that had that amusing and fairly decent hentai or if magical girls getting raped into destroying the world themselves is so common that they all blend together including names.

Reactions: eb223_

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
It's been a while since we've had a good corruption VN, my expectations aren't super high, but at least it's readable.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Question for anyone who's played this. Do any of the chicks end up enjoying getting fucked? The screenshots just show a bunch of stoicism and reluctance.

ViolenVaymire

Apr 24, 2024
This is a game i would have never bought as I found the hentai to be pretty mediocre... This site tho! Let me try it out~! Most games like this don't show the men or do any real set up. This does both of those things and in gratuitous detail! The highest production value i have ever seen. This was well worth it. I drowned in it all day, its been awhile since ive had this much stamina xD It also does a pretty dam good job with the writing! and even describes the feeling of the main protagonist from the first person perspective! You get to hear what the dicks feel like! I do have a few complaints... Mainly it takes a long time before you start to feel good from the harassment, Most of hands being described as "worms" etc, But besides that and one other thing i can thing of, so very good.

Bought and supported.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
my old 100% save from japanese version is perefctly working, there you are if someone interested

nostalgic btw, it's been so long
How's the pregnancy work in the game? Ending or actually in the plot?

Wapcoz

Mar 4, 2019
i really liked the animation of it, especially the pink haired girl Maya scene, now i m gonna try this too.

Edit: so sad :( there is no scene of maya in VN. The animation is far much better than this VN, although incomplete even with 4 parts. I recommend playing this game first then watching the hentai anime of it for better understanding. Angeltear looks like a doll in VN, but looks far better in animation.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes